Please join us for the Pot O' Gold Four Mile Run & Walk on March 17th in Downtown Flint, Michigan. We have many new and exciting changes for 2013.
- From the People that Brought You RUN4WINE!
- Commemorative Beer Glass for the first 500 to register.
- Every finisher will receive a medal.
- FREE Entry to AFTER PARTY.
- FREE Irish Grub.
- Run & Walk entry fee is $25 until March 1st, $30 March 1st until race day. Entry fee includes a shirt.
- Little Blarney Trot entry fee is only $5.00.
Watch Our Race Video!
Date & Time
Sunday, March 17, 2013. Blarney Trot: 4:30 PM, Four Mile Run: 5:00 p.m., Four Mile Walk: 5:01 p.m.
Race headquarters will be at the Downtown Flint Flat Lot, located near 426 South Saginaw Street, Flint, Michigan. The race will start and finish on East 1st Street, between Saginaw Street and Harrison Street.
EVERY FINISHER RECEIVES A MEDAL!
FOUR MILE RUN & WALK
- First overall male and female
- First male and female over 40 years old
- First four males & females in age groups 10 & under, 11-12, 13-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+.